Animated Page Reveal
Animated Page Reveal package lets you add an animated page reveal to your Flutter app that dispaly a set of pages with your desired content.
The AnimatedPageReveal widget is built to be a tool you can use to showcase a content in your Flutter app (ex: onBoarding screen). By default the position of content is set to
Center and by using the
ViewPageModel, you can add as many pages as you like with your desired content.
- Animated Pages
By making a drag on the screen (leftToRight or rightToLeft) one page fades out and another comes in with a cool animation. The bottom icons indicate the position of the active page as well as both the seen & unseen pages remaining for the user to interact with.
The package will handle the animation by itself.
- Add the latest version of package to your
dart pub get):
dependencies: animated_page_reveal: ^1.0.0
- Import the package and use it in your Flutter App.
There are a number of properties that you can modify:
- title (Title text of the page)
- description (Body text of the page)
- color (Color of the page)
- imageAssetPath (Image of the page)
- iconAssetPath (Page bottom icon indicator)
- titleStyle (Title text Style)
- descriptionStyle (Body text style)
Example Usage (Complete with all params):
Here's what it looks like:
We are working on some improvements including:
Issues & Feedback
Please file an issue! to send feedback or report a bug. Thank you!