flutter_image_compress 2.1.0 flutter_image_compress: ^2.1.0 copied to clipboard
Compress Pictures. Can effectively reduce the size of the transmission.
- Bump dependencies version.
- Change sdk constraint to
- Config default_plugin for web in pubspec.yaml.
- Include web support.
- Fix converting from WebP causes app crash on iOS. (#222).
- Fix crashes on iOS with nil data. (#220)
- Adapt Flutter 3.3.
- Merge effective PRs that improve the plugin from various aspects, including: #192, #207, #208, #210, #214. Thanks to these contributors.
- Repo cleanup.
- Add SDWebImage dependency for iOS. (#182)
- Repo cleanup.
Modify the constraint version of flutter to 2.0.0
Migrate null-safety version.
- Fix memory leaked for android.
- Support android v2 plugin.
Use the async GCD in iOS.
- Web format error
- Import header error for iOS.
- Support webp on iOS.
- Add Params inSampleSize for methods.
- Heif and webp Partially supported.
- Android: When the register of the calling plugin is not in the main process or there is no Activity.
- Reduce the speed required for ios to add dependencies by copying the
SYPictureMetadatasource code into the project.
- autoCorrectionAngle switches image width and height.
- Keep exif (no have orientation), use
BREAKING CHANGE :
- remove method
For the time being, the follow-dev branch is no longer used, but only the master branch is needed to unify the pub version number.
- It is now supported to set the compression target to png format.
reportError with flutter stable version.
The autoCorrectionAngle parameter causes a number of situations to behave differently than
0.4.0. See readme for details.
FlutterError.reportError method's param
context type changed.
So this library will add the constraints of flutter SDK so that users before 1.5.9 will not use version 0.5.0 incorrectly.
Some code has been added to ensure that parameters that do not pass in native do not trigger crash.
- Android close file output stream.
- optimize compress scale.
Updated Kotlin version
Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
change iOS return type
add some dart doc
The version number is updated so that people who can use the higher version of gradle can use it. see pr #8
if android run error, you must update your kotlin's version to 1.2.71+
add optional params rotate
fix the ios