flutter_shaders 0.1.2 flutter_shaders: ^0.1.2 copied to clipboard
A collection of utilities for working with the FragmentProgram API in Flutter.
A collection of utilities to make working with the FragmentProgram API easier.
Available Shaders #
This package includes a number of shaders that can be optionally included into your application by declaring them in the pubspec.yaml:
The pixelation shader reduces the provided sampler to MxN samples. This can be used with the [AnimatedSampler] widget. The required uniforms are:
- The number of pixels in the X coordinate space.
- The number of pixels in the Y coordinate space.
- The width of the sampled area.
- The height of the sampled area. Samplers:
- The child widget, captured as a texture.
To include this shader in your application, add the following line to your pubspec.yaml