vector_graphics_compiler 1.1.7 vector_graphics_compiler: ^1.1.7 copied to clipboard
A compiler for `package:vector_graphics`.
A compiler for
This package parses SVG files into a format that the vector_graphics runtime can render.
Supported SVG features:
- Groups, paths, and basic shapes are all supported.
- References, including out of order references.
- Linear and radial gradients, including radial gradients with focal points.
Unsupported SVG features:
- Some text processing attributes
- Opacity peepholing
- Transformation inlining (except for text and radial gradients)
- Group collapsing
- Mask and clip elimination