video_player_avfoundation 2.5.3 video_player_avfoundation: ^2.5.3 copied to clipboard
iOS and macOS implementation of the video_player plugin.
- Publishes an instance of the plugin to the registrar on macOS, as on iOS.
- Fixes flickering and seek-while-paused on macOS.
- Updates to Pigeon 13.
- Adds support for macOS.
- Updates Pigeon.
- Changes Objective-C class prefixes to avoid future collisions.
- Adds pub topics to package metadata.
- Updates minimum supported SDK version to Flutter 3.7/Dart 2.19.
- Fixes the iOS crash when using multiple players on the same screen. See: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/124937
- Fixes missing
isPlaybackLikelyToKeepUpcheck for iOS video player
- Updates minimum supported SDK version to Flutter 3.3/Dart 2.18.
- Adds iOS exception on incorrect asset path
- Fixes hang when seeking to end of video.
- Updates functions without a prototype to avoid deprecation warning.
- Updates pigeon to fix warnings with clang 15.
- Makes seekTo async and only complete when AVPlayer.seekTo completes.
- Clarifies explanation of endorsement in README.
- Aligns Dart and Flutter SDK constraints.
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 3.3 and iOS 11.
- Updates links for the merge of flutter/plugins into flutter/packages.
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 3.0.
- Adds compatibilty with version 6.0 of the platform interface.
- Fixes file URI construction in example.
- Updates code for new analysis options.
- Adds an integration test for a bug where the aspect ratios of some HLS videos are incorrectly inverted.
- Removes an unnecessary override in example code.
- Fixes a bug where the aspect ratio of some HLS videos are incorrectly inverted.
- Updates code for
- Fixes a bug in iOS 16 where videos from protected live streams are not shown.
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 2.10.
- Fixes violations of new analysis option use_named_constants.
- Fixes avoid_redundant_argument_values lint warnings and minor typos.
- Ignores unnecessary import warnings in preparation for upcoming Flutter changes.
- Updates references to the obsolete master branch.
- Removes unnecessary imports.
- Fixes library_private_types_in_public_api, sort_child_properties_last and use_key_in_widget_constructors lint warnings.
- Fix XCUITest based on the new voice over announcement for tooltips. See: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/pull/87684
- Applies the standardized transform for videos with different orientations.
- Renames internal method channels to avoid potential confusion with the default implementation's method channel.
- Updates Pigeon to 2.0.1.
- Updates Pigeon to ^1.0.16.
- Wait to initialize m3u8 videos until size is set, fixing aspect ratio.
- Adjusts test timeouts for network-dependent native tests to avoid flake.
- Splits from
video_playeras a federated implementation.