geolocator_android 4.4.0 geolocator_android: ^4.4.0 copied to clipboard
Geolocation plugin for Flutter. This plugin provides the Android implementation for the geolocator.
ForegroundNotificationConfigto set the color of the notification icon.
- Removes deprecated support for Android V1 embedding from the JAVA code base. Note that the geolocator's Flutter version restrictions already don't support V1 embedding anymore.
- Registers location services state change broadcast receiver with required exported flags
- Updates the following dependencies:
- uuid package from ^3.0.7 to ^4.1.0
- flutter_lints from ^2.0.0 to ^3.0.0
- Suppresses a deprecation warning for
LocationListenerCompat.onStatusChangedwhen building for Android.
- Fixes a bug where location readings were very inaccurate when using
- Fixes a bug where the position stream was unnecessarily filtered when using
- Adds back the
applicationIdproperty of the AndroidManifest.xml file to keep backwardscompatibility with older applications that still rely on Gradle version <7.0.
- Fixes a bug where the
stopForegroundmethod was called with the wrong constant, resulting in a build time error.
- Fixes deprecation warnings on Android API 33.
- Introduces the
ForegroundNotificationConfigto make notification persistent.
- Resolves an issue where the location service failed to stop properly upon timeout of the location stream.
- Adds compatibility with Android Gradle Plugin 8.0.
- Fixes an issue where checking location service availability hangs indefinately.
- Updates Play Services Location library
geolocator_androidas implementation of
- Fix a bug where the location service would not stop correctly when the location stream is cancelled.
- Fix a bug where the location service would stop if we have multiple flutter engines connected and one disconnects
- Moves the Android complile arguments to the example
build.gradleso that is not forces the arguments on consumers of the package.
- Adds the ability to report altitude as MSL obtained from NMEA messages when available.
- Fix nullpointer in
- Migrates to Dart SDK 2.15.0 and Flutter 2.8.0.
IMPORTANT: when updating to version 4.0.0 make sure to also set the
- Set android
- Fixed the deprecation warnings/errors which caused the compilation to fail when using
- Make sure the example app compiles against Android SDK 33.
java.util.Randomto ensure the
ActivityRequestidentifier is generated in a cryptographically strong fasion.
- Raises minimum Dart version to 2.17 and Flutter version to 3.0.0.
- Removes deprecated
android.enableR8property from gradle properties.
- Updates the example application to request permissions when start listening to the position stream.
- Ensures that when Google mobile services are globally excluded as a dependency to automatically fallback to the Android LocationManager.
- Fixes repository URL of the package.
- Switches to a package-internal implementation of the platform interface.
- Fixes potential cast exceptions when connecting to the location service.
- Fixes support for retrieving the position stream in the absence of an Android activity.
- Fixes a bug introduced in 3.1.2 where unregistering the status location receiver throws an IllegalArgumentException.
- Fixes an issue with the location status service not unregistering the status receiver.
- Fixes an issue with the foreground service connection not getting unbound correctly.
- Adds support to make a foreground service and continue processing location updates when the application is moved into the background.
- Fixes Android embedding v2 warning when compiling the example App.
- Added a default
intervalDurationvalue of 5000ms to prevent the
getCurrentPositionmethod to return a cached Location.
- Updated to the latest version of the
- Replace usage of unofficial GMS library
- Resolve merge conflict.
- Fixes cast exception when converting Integer to Long.
- Fixes NPE when accessing the position stream.
- Removed implicit request for permissions when getting a position.
- Added the [AndroidOptions] class to the
- Added the
forceLocationManagerproperty to the [AndroidOptions] instance.
- Added Approximate Location support for Android 12;
- Added support to request the location accuracy on Android through the
- Make sure the
getServiceStatusStreammethod returns an event when initially the Service Status is enabled on Android Devices (see issue#812.
IMPORTANT: when updating to version 2.0.0 make sure to also set the compileSdkVersion in the app/build.gradle file to 31.
- Set Android
- Fixed the deprecation warnings/errors which caused the
flutter build appbundleto fail when using
- Fixed didChangeAppLifecycleState goes into a loop after location request (see issue: https://github.com/Baseflow/flutter-geolocator/issues/816).
- Migrate to mavenCentral as jFrog has sunset jCenter ( see official announcement for more details);
- Upgrade to Gradle 4.1.0 to stay in sync with current stable version of Flutter.
- Initial open source release.